Transcripts of Record

Transcripts of academic records are available in the Records Office.

Transcripts bearing the seal of the university are ordinarily forwarded from the records office directly to the authorized agencies. However, if you need an official transcript you can receive it in a sealed envelope.

Only written requests can be accepted.

Transcripts will not be furnished to students who have not settled all accounts.