Residence Life

On campus housing for graduate students is offered based on space availability. Graduate students may apply for resident status as soon as they are accepted into a graduate degree program.

Graduate students interested in on-campus housing should contact the Office of Residence Life for more information.

The university also offers a “Nightly Niagara” housing option to graduate students, on a limited basis, in the residence halls at $35 per night during the academic year. Inquiries may be directed to the Office of Residence Life in O’Shea Hall, via the web at