Transfer Credit

Transfer credit is allowed for graduate-level courses taken at an accredited U.S. institution, or at an institution included in the Association of University and Colleges for Canada (AUCC), if taken in Ontario. Courses must be documented on a graduate transcript, the grade must be at least a B and, in the judgment of the dean, acceptable in the student’s program. A maximum of six credit hours may be transferred in the M.S.Ed. in educational leadership program.

Graduate courses that are more than 10 years old are not acceptable for transfer credit.

Transfer credits are not permitted for the BPS program.