- The university reserves the right to modify its regulations in accordance with accepted academic standards and requirements.
- Students are expected to acquaint themselves with the university’s overall academic policies and with the policies relevant to the specific academic discipline.
- The graduate division is open to all students regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, age or handicap who hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution. Specific admission requirements appear under each graduate division.
- All documents pertaining to admission to the graduate division should be submitted via www.niagara.edu/graduate.
- Applicants for nonmatriculated status are required to submit a completed application for nonmatriculated status and all undergraduate and graduate transcripts. An application fee of $30 (CAD funds), payable to Niagara University, must accompany the application.
- English Language Proficiency: Nonnative English speakers seeking admission to Niagara University must verify their proficiency in English by
NU Admission Requirement
Admission Requirement Exam Score TOEFL Paper 600 TOEFL iBT 100 IELTS 7.0 TOEFL CBT 250
- All credentials submitted for admission become and remain the property of the university.
- See specific program for additional admissions requirements.
- Challenge exams are not permitted at the graduate level.
- Misrepresentations on application forms may result in expulsion or degree revocation.